Want to work with me? Good news! I do accept guests posts from select bloggers in exchange for a do-follow link back to your blog on my site, DA 44.
I do not link back to commercial websites, that’s a separate service that I offer for a fee.
I am looking for the following:
- Minimum 1,200 words
- At least 6 high-quality images, landscape orientation, to which you own the rights or have found under Creative Commons
- Relevant subheadings
- Related to an existing post or destination on my site (i.e. a Napa Valley post to complement content I have on San Francisco)
- Proofread for grammar and spelling
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, feel free to send article ideas my way via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll then conduct some additional research before giving you the go-ahead.
For your reference, here are some examples of guests posts that I’ve accepted in the past:
- Where to Go and What to do in Medellin, Columbia
- All About the Trevi Fountain: Facts and Visitor’s Guide to the Most Famous Fountain in Rome, Italy
- Beyond Italy’s Tourist Traps: 5 Unique Things to do in Sicily
I look forward to hearing what you come up with!